Learn how to swap Splashdrone 3 remote controller from Mode 2 to Mode 1 and vice versa. You can easily change your splashdrone 3 remote controller throttle from left hand throttle to right hand by following this simple instruction.
Swell pro released its new Splashdrone version 3 recently and has introduced several new features as well as upgrade to its remote controller. The new splashdrone remote comes with a built in FPV screen for live video from your drone camera. Its common in US europe for throttle to be left hand, but many customers in Australia prefer right hand remote. You can follow this instruction to swap your remote controller for splashdrone 3 from left hand (Mode 2) to right had (Mode 1)
Conversion of Splashdrone 3 Remote Controller – Remote Control Mode Conversion Process
Changing Splashdrone 3 remote configuration is simple. If you bought Splashdrone 3 in Australia recently and find out that the remote throttle is not on the side you would have liked, you can simply follow this simple procedure to change from Mode 2 to Mode 1 or Left to Righ hand throttle.
If the default configuration on Splashdrone 3 new remote controller joystick is left handed which is common configuration used in US and Europe, you can change to right hand joystick mode commonly used here in Australia. Following this process will allow you to configure the Splashdrone 3 remote to right hand throttle.
Please follow this process to change from Left hand to Right hand throttle Mode (Mode 2 to Mode 1 Conversion Process for Splashdrone 3 Remote) :
- Using both index fingers, hold both joysticks in the upper right position at 45 degrees.
- Now, using both thumbs, simultaneously press the power buttons to start the controller.
- The left led will flash indicating the current joystick configuration setting.
- Press the left pairing button and the left led will flash once for mode 1, flash 2 times for mode 2, 3 times for mode 3 and 4 times for mode 4.
- After the successful re-configuration of the right throttle setting, the right joystick is the throttle and roll, the left joystick is the Yaw and pitch.
After successful re-configuration of the right throttle setting, the right joystick is the throttle and roll, the left joystick is the Yaw and pitch.
Note: This info is available in your Splashdrone 3 Manual. If you did not get the manual in your package, there is nothing to worry, please visit Splashdrone 3 Instruction Manuals page.