Splashdrone Warranty | DJI Warranty
Warranty & Returns
All buyers are protected by Australian Consumer Law. Australian Consumer law requires registered businesses to abide by these Warranty Laws.Customers have the following rights by default under the law when goods are purchased from JOStech Australia:
- Goods purchased are free from defects
- Goods meet products description.
- Goods are fit for purpose and
Products purchased from us come with:
- Warranty under Australian Consumer Law (ACL)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Splashdrone UAV and Parts purchased from JOStech Australia comes with warranty on all parts from date of purchase.
- The Warranty covers repairs and replacement parts including labour fee.
- All warranty claims will be finalized after information provided by customer is assessed and if required, physically inspected by a technician. This will require shipping the item back for repairs and assessment.
- Damage caused to the drone as a result of failure to follow instructions on manual or Splashdrone FAQ will not be covered.
- Crashes due to crazy flying or pilot fault including failure to perform proper setup or take necessary precautions will not be covered.
- Splashdrone gimbals will not be covered under warranty if user fails to ringe it after using in salt water.
- Software and firmware are excluded from warranty.
SplashDrone (Swell Pro) Warranty Terms and Conditions
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under local consumer law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The benefits we provide under this warranty Service are in addition to other rights and remedies you may have at law. The SwellPro Warranty Service is not intended to limit, modify or restrict your consumer guarantee rights in any way.
SwellPro agrees to repair or replace a product during the warranty period (see Warranty Period of Main Parts) subject to the conditions outlined below. If the problem is not covered under the SwellPro Warranty Service, you may have to pay for the cost of return delivery and testing the product. We’ll tell you beforehand if that is the case. If the to-be-repaired part is out of warranty while other parts are still in warranty, you may have to pay for the repair cost of this part.
1. You will only be eligible for our SwellPro Warranty Service where the following conditions are met:
a. The product must not have been subjected to abnormal or unauthorized used, as intended by the manufacturer during the warranty period.
b. No unauthorized disassembling, modification or installation has been performed on the product or a component.
c. Product labels, Serial Numbers, waterproof mark, false proof mark, etc. show no signs of tampering or altering.
2. The following situations are not covered by the SwellPro Warranty Service:
a. Crash or fire damage caused by non-manufacturing factors.
b. Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, shell opening not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
c. Damage caused by improper installation, incorrect use or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals.
d. Damage caused by unauthorized repair.
e. Damage caused by unauthorized modification of circuits, mismatch or misuse of battery and charger.
f. Damage caused by flights which did not follow the instruction manual recommendations.
g. Damage caused by operation in bad weather (i.e. strong wind, rain, sand/dust storm, etc.)
h. Damage caused by operating the unit in an environment with electromagnetic
interference (i.e. a mining areas, close to radio transmission towers, high-voltage wires, substations, etc.).
i. Damage caused by operating the unit in an environment suffering from interference with other wireless devices (i.e. transmitter, video-link, Wi-Fi signals, etc.).
j. Damage caused by operating the unit at a weight greater than the safe takeoff weight as specified by the instruction manuals.
k. Damage caused by a forced flight when components have aged or been damaged.
l. Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthenticated third-party parts.
m. Damage caused by operating the unit with a low charged or defective battery.
n. Respective product has not been sent back to SwellPro 7 calendar days after warranty service confirmation from SwellPro.
3. Essential Information for Warranty Service
a. Customers are responsible for shipping costs when sending product(s) in for return, repair or replacement under the SwellPro Warranty Service.
b. Technical staff of after-sales service centers will examine the returned product to identify the problem. If it is a quality problem with the product itself, SwellPro will accept test, material, labor, and delivery costs for sending the repaired product back to the customer.
c. If SwellPro determines that the product is not covered under the SwellPro Warranty Service, the customer will have to pay the cost of repair and return delivery prior to repairing or sending the product. Examination, material and labor costs will be charged according to the nature of the problem. We’ll tell the customer beforehand what the costs will be.
d. Please note that products and components presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the products.
e. Please be aware that where the product is capable of retaining user-generated data, this may be lost during the repair process. We therefore recommend that you back up your data prior to any repair.
f. Customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated SwellPro repair center in the region where he/she purchased the product. However, depending on part availability, customers can obtain cross-regional repair service at an additional charge.
g. The customer can call SwllPro repair center for more information about the SwllPro Warranty Service repair process.
Pay-load Release Mechanism 10Months
Ground Station 15Months
Motor(propellers excluded) 6Months
Radio Controller 15Months
Battery 3Months and Charge Cycle less than 200 Times
Battery Charger 10Months
Frame No Warranty
Propeller No Warranty
Landing Gear No Warranty
DJI Products Warranty
The DJI drone sold from this site including Phantom, Inspire, Mavic Pro or any other DJI manufactured drones will be subject to the warranty conditions set out by manufacturer "DJI". In case of warranty claim, you are required to contact us or you can contact DJI support. We may ask you to contact DJI support to obtain repairs or replacement, depending on the type of issue, who will then assess the issue and offer either repair or replacement at no cost to you as long as it meets the warranty conditions. The warranty will cover your DJI drone for 1 year period. You should refer to DJI webiste for detailled terms and conditions.
What is Not Covered?
x Crashes or fire damage caused by non-manufacturing factors, including but not limited to, pilot errors.
× Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or shell opening not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
× Damage caused by improper installation, incorrect use, or operation not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
× Damage caused by a non-authorized service provider.
× Damage caused by unauthorized modification of circuits and mismatch or misuse of the battery and charger.
× Damage caused by flights which did not follow instruction manual recommendations.
× Damage caused by operation in bad weather (i.e. strong winds, rain, sand/dust storms, etc.)
× Damage caused by operating the product in an environment with electromagnetic interference (i.e. in mining areas or close to radio transmission towers, high-voltage wires, substations, etc.).
× Damage caused by operating the product in an environment suffering from interference from other wireless devices (i.e. transmitter, video-downlink, Wi-Fi signals, etc.).
× Damage caused by operating the product at a weight greater than the safe takeoff weight, as specified by instruction manuals.
× Damage caused by a forced flight when components have aged or been damaged.
× Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts.
× Damage caused by operating the unit with a low-charged or defective battery.
× Uninterrupted or error-free operation of a product.
× Loss of, or damage to, your data by a product.
× Any software programs, whether provided with the product or installed subsequently.
× Failure of, or damage caused by, any third party products, including those that DJI may provide or integrate into the DJI product at your request.
× Damage resulting from any non-DJI technical or other support, such as assistance with “how-to” questions or inaccurate product set-up and installation.
× Products or parts with an altered identification label or from which the identification label has been removed.
Typical Warranty Process
- Customers must notify of any warranty claim as soon as possible. Once we receive the details about the claim, a workshop staff will assess the information. (Photo and video showing the issue is always preferred. Please provide as much info as possible)
- Many of the issues customers report may be result of incorrect setting or installation - troubleshooting advice will be provided that can fix issue instantly in many cases. However, not all problems can be fixed without physical inspection by a technician.
- If the problem is not fixed - based on the information supplied, customers will be advised to either send the defective unit/part for repair/testing. Where appropriate, the customers may be supplied new parts if the part is easy to install.
- The Service Centre will then assess the damage/defect and carryout the necessary repairs and send the item back to the customer after the repaired item is tested.
- We may ask you to contact DJI support in case of DJI products who will then assess and rectify any issue with the product.
- All repairs and replacement will be provided completely free of charge for any product that meets the Warranty Conditions of the Manufacturer.
- Damage to product due to lack of flying experience, incorrect setup, crazy flying, negligence, dead battery, mis-handling are not covered by any of the Drone Manufacturer including DJI, WALKERA, and SPLASHDRONE.